Thursday 18 April 2019

Raffia Bunny Baskets - Free Crochet Tutorial

Raffia Bunny Baskets - Free Crochet Tutorial



When I was contacted by the lovely people at Creative Rox to create a crochet tutorial for Easter I jumped at the chance! These cute bunny baskets are perfect for storing Easter treats or even your crafting essentials. Crochet them in just a couple of hours using raffia for a sturdy and quick make! The baskets also nestle inside each other when they aren't full of treats 🐰🍫

I was paid to create this tutorial, but the concept and what I made it from were left completely up to me ☺️

Scroll down to find the free tutorial. Please do tag me as @lottieandalbert if you make the baskets, I'd love to see them! Lindsey x




You will need

Raffia - I used the following from Creative Rox
8mm crochet hook
scissors
yarn needle






Basket pattern


Errata
I've spotted that there's a section missing at the start of the small basket, so here's what's missing:

Create a magic loop and chain 1 to start
Round 1:          6dc into magic loop, pull loop closed. (6 sts)
Round 2:          2dc into each stitch around. (12 sts)
Round 3:          *1 dc, inc. Rep from * until end of Round. (18 sts)

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Lindsey x

You can find me as @lottieandalbert on Instagram, Etsy, Ravelry and YouTube, see you there!





SHARE:

1 comment

© Lottie & Albert. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig